Wondering how you can save and extra $100 by Christmas? You know, so you can afford gifts for your kids and family? I hear ya! An extra $100 for Christmas would be awesome!
In fact, you might be looking for an extra $100 so you can do something special at Christmastime, like going to a play, having high tea with your girlfriends at a fancy hotel, or taking your kids ice skating? All those things add up. I know I’d sure love to indulge in the holiday spirit and do all the fun things that the Christmas season brings.
If you find yourself in my shoes, and looking for a way to save an extra $100 by Christmas, then read on. I’m going to share some very simple ideas that will ensure you can save an extra $100 by Christmas, and do something special too! I promise, it won’t be that hard either! Hang with me, because this post won’t take long to read and will give you some great ideas.
Before I share those ideas, let’s make sure you are getting as much free as possible. You need to snag my Get It Free Checklist right now!
Why Not Get It Free Instead?
Because I know you are always looking for ways to afford the stay at home mom life, I know you will love my free guide – Get It Free Checklist!
You need this guide, and here’s why – this guide is filled with 5 things you already pay for that you could get for FREE instead!
Being a stay at home mom, you need to get as many things free as you can, in order to afford the stay at home mom life! Get my FREE Guide Now!
Want to remember this post? Pin this post, Save An Extra $100 By Christmas – 10 Easy Ways, to your favorite Pinterest board right now!
Save By Christmas
I promise, you can do it! You can save $100 by Christmas and I promise it won’t be the hardest thing you have ever done. Just takes a little extra work and some smart thinking and you can do it – for sure!
How To Save $100 By Christmas
- Cut cable and start using YouTube TV, Hulu, etc.
- Make your own coffee.
- Sell YOUR stuff on VarageSale, Ebay, Mercari, and Poshmark.
- Use Your Instant Pot to eat at home every night. These are my favorite Instant Pot Recipes.
- Pack lunch for work and stop eating out.
- Stop making your kid’s lunch and take advantage of FREE school lunch that is going on right now through December 31, 2020.
- Skip the drive thru for lunch. When your kids are at home for remote learning, use your Air Fryer to reheat leftovers and makes cheap and easy lunch. These are my favorite Air Fryer Recipes.
- Ditch the gym membership and get outside for a run, or use that treadmill you have in your basement.
- Cancel subscriptions like meal kits, Spotify premium, and Audible. Instead, shop from your pantry and use Pinterest to plan meals, downgrade to regular Spotify (yes, with the ads) and use a free book service like Libby to listen to books.
- Get as much free as possible! Make sure you aren’t paying for things you could get for free instead – snag my Get It Free Checklist now to make sure!
If you can do all 10 of these things, I promise you can save an extra $100 by Christmas! Even if you only cancel or downgrade each of these things for a few months, you will save an extra $100 or more by Christmas! You can always subscribe to all the things you love again starting in January and they might even have some extra deals available to get you to join again!
There you have it, 10 easy ways you can save an extra $100 by Christmas! And, was I right? They aren’t too hard are they?!
Other Ways To Save Money At Christmas:
- Simple Secret to a Debt Free Christmas Next Year
- 10 Things You Should ALWAYS Buy After Christmas
- Why You Should NOT Buy Christmas Gifts
Don’t Forget Your Free Guide!
Don’t forget to grab my Get It Free Checklist before you go!