Choose Your Budget Party Guide will show you just how easy it can be to plan a perfect birthday party for your child – even if you are working with a tiny budget! Choose from 3 frugal birthday parties with 3 tiny budgets – choose the one that works best for you and your child!
The Stress-Free Way To Plan Your Child’s Birthday Party
JUST IMAGINE IF YOU COULD…
- Plan an awesome party for your child on a tight budget, without worrying that the party will be a total failure.
- Actually feel excited and happy to plan your child’s birthday party without feeling stressed and overwhelmed just thinking about it.
- Feel completely confident that you don’t have to spend a lot of money to host an outstanding birthday party your child will love.
- Have a comprehensive plan of action for planning your child’s birthday party and know what steps to take so you don’t waste any time.
- Pick from three fully planned parties – you simply chose the budget that works best for you – and not have to worry about a single detail!
You deserve to love planning your child’s birthday party!
For a limited time, get access to our Choose Your Budget Party Guide, a digital guide full of money-saving tools for only $29 (a $97 value) so you can enjoy stress-free party planning.
We have created 3 fantasitc parties that you can pull off for only $25, $50, or $100. The best part, you get to choose your budget!
3 CHOOSE YOUR BUDGET PARTIES INCLUDED IN GUIDE:
- Movie & Popcorn Party – $25 Budget
- Make Your Own Pizza Party – $50 Budget
- Art Extravaganza Party – $100 Budget
Each of our 3 parties above includes:
- Unique Theme, Decorations Ideas & Sample Menu
- Cake Ideas, Frugal Games & Activities & Savings Tips
- Invitation Suggestions & Thank You Card Options
- 100 Additional Theme Ideas, Sample Agenda & Party Tips
- Each party is perfect for kids ages 3-16!