Welcome to Frugal Fun Mom!
The place to find frugal fun ideas for moms…join me!
Hi there! I’m Katrina, a spunky wife, a mom with a mohawk, frugal fanatic, loyal dog lover, business owner, runner, devoted brownie eater, lover of all things glitter, and above all else I’m valued and cherished by Jesus even when I don’t get this thing called “mom” right. I’m an imperfect mom who messes up all the time, but I deeply love my family and long to be just who God wants me to be. Welcome! I have so much I want to share with you!
frugal: is prioritizing your spending so that you can have more of the things you really care about.
Before I tell you more about what you can expect to find on Frugal Fun Mom, let’s first define the word “Frugal.”
frugal: is prioritizing your spending so that you can have more of the things you really care about. Being frugal means one is less wasteful and more resourceful and people who live a frugal lifestyle are simply happy living with less.
Living frugal is not about being stingy or cheap with your money and your time, it’s much deeper than that – it’s a way of living where you spend less in order to have more of what really matters.
Being frugal is not about being stingy or cheap with your money and your time, it’s much deeper than that – it’s a way of living where you spend less, time & money, in order to have more of what really matters.
Frugal Fun Mom is a place for all moms to discover practical ways to save time and money, find encouragement for everyday mom chaos and be inspired with frugal fun ideas to enjoy your kids. Being a mom is hard – it really is, and I’m here to come alongside you and offer encouragement as we together deal with all the struggles that come with being a mom. I’ll cry with you, pray with you, and celebrate with you!
Ready To Join Me?
Ready to join me and bunch of other moms just like you? We’d love to have you be a part of the Frugal Fun Mom Community! Sign up below for the Frugal Fun Mom Newsletter and as my free gift to you, I’ll send you 50 Frugal Free Fun Ideas for Kids – a handy printable you can hang right on your fridge for those times when you kids say, “Mom, I’m bored!”
Being a Mom Is Rewarding Too!
Not only is being a mom hard, it can be one of the most rewarding jobs you will ever have and I’m here to rejoice with you along the way! Frugal Fun Mom is all about giving you a high-five, and hopefully some useful tips to make it through the day-to-day life of being a mom – and to have frugal fun doing it – while you save your time and money along the way! Together we have lots to learn and to share with each other, please join me!
Frugal Fun Mom IS:
- A place for moms to come, share, listen, and learn
- A place to learn how to save money, earn money, and have fun with your kids!
- A place to find lots of frugal fun ideas for moms.
- A place for moms to discover valuable tips for everyday mom life
- A place to find encouragement and support when your daily job of being a mom gets rough
- A place to learn how to make everyday life as a mom more fun and efficient
- A place to learn new ways to earn money at home without sacrificing time with your kids
- A place to discover new ways to have FUN with your kids!
- A place for moms to feel valued being moms
- A place for moms to ask for prayer and be prayed for
Frugal Fun Mom IS NOT:
- For dads, husbands, brothers, sons, or grandpas – although you may want to share Frugal Fun Mom with your wife, mom, sister, or grandma – I’m sure they will thank you!
- Just another money-saving lifestyle blog – nope – I’m committed to helping moms find encouragement, real ways to save time and money, and a little bit of fun on a daily basis, together as we navigate this thing called “mom life”.
- Just another perfect mom with a blog diary on how great she is – nope! I’m far from perfect and mess up every day, but I do know that I’m trying, and sometimes I do have some good ideas that hopefully can help and encourage you!
What You Will Find on Frugal Fun Mom:
I write posts that are filled with frugal fun ideas for moms to help them spend less (time, effort, money, emotions, etc), in order to have what matters most to them! For me, I try to spend less time and money on everyday life so I can have more time, effort, emotions, and money to spend on my husband and kids. It’s as simple (and complex) as that.
I’m here to help you decide what matters most to you and to help you find ways to spend more time doing them and less time on the little things that make mom life crazy! Here is a quick snapshot of what you find on Frugal Fun Mom:
- SAVE TIME: Time can slip through your fingers in warp speed if you don’t take control of it now! Discover ways you can schedule your time well and make the most of what you have! We are talking about ways to schedule, plan, organize and make the most of the time you have to do the things you love!
- SAVE MONEY: Being frugal means prioritizing your saving so you have money for the things you really want. Learn sensible tips to help you save more, so you can have more! We are talking about saving, budgets, coupons, and how to find and enjoy all the free things life offers!
- EARN MONEY: One of the best ways to have more, is to earn more! Moms can earn an income, even when their main priority is being a mom! I’ll share some practical ways you can earn money from home without sacrificing time away from your kids!
- HAVE FUN: A life worth living is full of fun! I know we are all busy, but it’s imperative that you take some time out to have fun! Explore some new ways to have a blast with your kids, friends, family, and maybe even yourself! We are talking about all things fun – birthday parties, crazy hair day ideas, glittery crafts to do with your kids, and how to do ALL these things on a serious budget without sacrificing the fun!
- ENCOURAGEMENT: Truth=Being a mom is hard. BUT, it can sure be fulfilling if you can focus on the good! I’ve walked the same road and made many “mom” mistakes along the way, but there is hope and I’m sharing all my deepest secrets to encourage your soul!
- HOME LIFE: Let’s be honest, home life can be chaotic, especially with kids running around! Discover useful tips to calm the chaos of mothering so that your home life can run smoother! Find practical tips on cleaning, organizing, raising kids, your health, do-it-your-self tips, as well as inspiring ways to create new decorations for your home! We are talking about your home and life and everything in between!
- CAN I PRAY FOR YOU? A place to share your heart and receive prayer from me and the Frugal Fun Community. Don’t worry, you can share both public and private prayer requests.
Best Posts to Read to Get a Feel For What Frugal Fun Mom is All About:
Want to read some of my favorite posts on Frugal Fun Mom? If this is your first time visiting, I’d love for you to get to know me better and get a feel for what Frugal Fun Mom is all about. Start by reading:
- 5 Simple & Easy Ways To Save Money TODAY – Any MOM Can Do Them
- How to Laugh When Life Gives You Lemons, Or In My Case – Dog Poo!
- 10 Easy Ways to Make Extra Money From Home
- How To Potty Train a Stubborn Child
- How To Throw Two Birthday Parties On The Same Day
Also, I’d love to pray for you! If you have anything that you’d like prayer for, please visit my prayer page. I consider it a huge privilege to pray for you – so please share with me how I can do that! Me, along with a lot of other Frugal Fun Mom dedicated readers, would love to pray for you! Visit the prayer page and please feel free to share your heart.
Sign Up For Our Frugal Fun Mom Newsletter:
Subscribing via email is the best way to stay connected to all the fun stuff happening here at Frugal Fun Mom, and we invite you to join us! My newsletter includes fun tips, encouragement, and savings advice that many of my readers say is the best part of their week! When you subscribe you will get instant access to one of my top-rated idea books – 50 Frugal Free Fun Ideas For Kids – as my gift to you! Go ahead and sign up below – I know you’ll love it!
If you are dying to know more about me, you can read more About Me.
I’m so glad you are here! Jump in!