Welcome to Frugal Fun Mom!
The place to find frugal ways to afford the stay at home mom life …join me!
Hi there! I’m Katrina, a spunky wife, a mom with a mohawk, frugal fanatic, loyal dog lover, business owner, runner, devoted brownie eater, lover of all things glitter, and above all else I’m valued and cherished by Jesus even when I don’t get this thing called “mom” right. I’m an imperfect mom who messes up all the time, but I deeply love my family and long to be just who God wants me to be. My passion is to make being frugal fun, and to help you afford the stay at home mom life! Welcome! I have so much I want to share with you!
frugal: is prioritizing your spending so that you can have more of the things you really care about.
Before I tell you more about what you can expect to find on Frugal Fun Mom, let’s first define the word “Frugal.”
frugal: is prioritizing your spending so that you can have more of the things you really care about. Being frugal means one is less wasteful and more resourceful and people who live a frugal lifestyle are simply happy living with less.
Living frugal is not about being stingy or cheap, it’s much deeper than that – it’s a way of living where you spend less in order to have more of what really matters to you.
My passion is to help you afford the stay at home mom life. I’ll help you do this by providing frugal life hacks, and plenty of ideas on ways you can save and earn money from home. That way you can afford to not only be a stay at home mom, but remain a stay at home mom, and spend less so you can enjoy what matters most to you!
Being frugal is not about being stingy or cheap with your money and your time, it’s much deeper than that – it’s a way of living where you spend less, time & money, in order to have more of what really matters.
Frugal Fun Mom is a place for stay at home moms to discover practical ways to afford the stay at home mom life. I’ll share ways to save money, ranging from using coupons to throwing amazing at-home budget birthday parties! You will also find lots ideas on ways you can earn an income from home, as well as oodles of frugal ways to have fun with your kids!
Being a mom is hard, and being a stay at home mom comes with a whole other set of challenges. I understand, and I’m here to come alongside you and offer encouragement.
Together, we can deal with all the struggles and triumphs that come with the stay at home mom life. I’ll cry with you, pray with you, celebrate with you, and hopefully offer some frugal tips to make it all worth it!
Ready To Join Me?
Ready to join me and bunch of other frugal stay at home moms just like you? We’d love to have you be a part of the Frugal Fun Mom Community!
Join us by signing up below and I’ll send my exclusive NEW freebie – Get It Free Checklist – filled with 5 things you already pay for that you can get for free instead! You don’t want to miss this! It’s a great place to start as you embark on your frugal journey to afford the stay at home mom life and spend less, so you can enjoy what matters most to you!
Stay At Home Mom Life Is Rewarding!
Not only is the stay at home mom life hard, it can be one of the most rewarding jobs you will ever have! Frugal Fun Mom is all about giving you a high-five, and hopefully some useful tips to make it through the day-to-day stay at home mom life – and to have frugal fun doing it! Together we have lots to learn and to share with each other, please join me!
Frugal Fun Mom IS:
- A place for stay at home moms to come, share, listen, and learn.
- A place to learn new ways save money and earn money from home.
- A place to find lots of frugal fun ideas for stay at home moms.
- A place for moms to discover valuable tips for everyday stay at home mom life.
- A place to find encouragement and support.
- A place to learn how to make stay at home mom life more fun and efficient.
- A place to learn new ways to earn money at home without sacrificing time with your kids.
- A place to discover frugal ways to have FUN with your kids!
- A place for moms to feel valued being a stay at home mom.
- A place for stay at home moms to ask for prayer and be prayed for.
Frugal Fun Mom IS NOT:
- For dads, husbands, brothers, sons, or grandpas – although you may want to share Frugal Fun Mom with your wife, mom, sister, or grandma – I’m sure they will thank you!
- Just another money-saving lifestyle blog – nope – I’m committed to helping stay at home moms find encouragement, real ways to save time and money, and a little bit of fun on a daily basis, together as we navigate stay at home mom life.
- Just another perfect mom with a blog diary on how great she is – nope! I’m far from perfect and mess up every day, but I do know that I’m trying, and sometimes I do have good ideas that hopefully can help and encourage you!
Grab Your Get It Free Checklist Now!
Don’t forget to snag your copy of my Get It Free Checklist! This checklist includes 5 things you already pay for that you can get for FREE instead!
Don’t wait, or think you’ll do it later, sign up now and grab this checklist before it’s no longer offered free! I promise, you won’t be disappointed!
What You Will Find on Frugal Fun Mom:
Frugal Fun Mom is filled with ideas for stay at home moms to afford the stay at home mom life! For me, I try to spend less time and money on everyday life so I can have more time, effort, emotions, and money to spend on my husband and kids. It’s as simple (and complex) as that.
I’m here to help you decide what matters most to you and to help you find ways to spend more time doing them and less time on the little things that make the stay at home mom life crazy! Here is a quick snapshot of what you find on Frugal Fun Mom:
- SAVE TIME: Time can slip through your fingers in warp speed if you don’t take control of it now! Discover ways you can schedule your time well and make the most of what you have! We are talking about ways to schedule, plan, organize and make the most of the time you have to do the things you love!
- SAVE MONEY: Being frugal means prioritizing your saving so you have money for the things you really want. Learn sensible tips to help you save more, so you can have more! We are talking about saving, budgets, coupons, and how to find and enjoy all the free things life offers!
- EARN MONEY: One of the best ways to have more, is to earn more! Moms can earn an income, even when their main priority is being a stay at home mom! I’ll share some practical ways you can earn money from home without sacrificing time away from your kids!
- HAVE FUN: A life worth living is full of fun! I know we are all busy, but it’s imperative that you take some time out to have fun! Explore some new ways to have a blast with your kids, friends, family, and maybe even yourself! We are talking about all things fun – birthday parties, crazy hair day ideas, glittery crafts to do with your kids, and how to do ALL these things on a serious budget without sacrificing the fun!
- ENCOURAGEMENT: Truth=Being a mom is hard. BUT, it can sure be fulfilling if you can focus on the good! I’ve walked the same road and made many “mom” mistakes along the way, but there is hope and I’m sharing all my deepest secrets to encourage your soul!
- HOME LIFE: Let’s be honest, home life can be chaotic, especially with kids running around! Discover useful tips to calm the chaos of mothering so that your home life can run smoother! Find practical tips on cleaning, organizing, raising kids, your health, do-it-your-self tips, as well as inspiring ways to create new decorations for your home! We are talking about your home and life and everything in between!
- CAN I PRAY FOR YOU? A place to share your heart and receive prayer from me and the Frugal Fun Community. Don’t worry, you can share both public and private prayer requests.
Best Posts to Read to Get a Feel For What Frugal Fun Mom is All About:
Want to read some of my favorite posts on Frugal Fun Mom? If this is your first time visiting, I’d love for you to get to know me better and get a feel for what Frugal Fun Mom is all about. Start by reading:
- 5 Simple & Easy Ways To Save Money TODAY – Any MOM Can Do Them
- 8 Things Frugal Moms Never Pay For
- 10 Easy Ways to Make Extra Money From Home
- How To Potty Train a Stubborn Child
- How To Throw Two Birthday Parties On The Same Day
Also, I’d love to pray for you! If you have anything that you’d like prayer for, please visit my prayer page. I consider it a huge privilege to pray for you – so please share with me how I can do that! Me, along with a lot of other Frugal Fun Mom dedicated readers, would love to pray for you! Visit the prayer page and please feel free to share your heart.
Sign Up For My Exclusive Freebie
Subscribing via email is the best way to stay connected to all the fun stuff happening here at Frugal Fun Mom, and we invite you to join us! Sign up for my exclusive freebie, Get It Free Checklist and you will automatically be included in on my VIP Subscriber list to receive my weekly newsletter. My newsletter includes fun tips, encouragement, and savings advice that many of my readers say is the best part of their week!
If you are dying to know more about me, you can read more About Me.
I’m so glad you are here! Jump in! And, don’t forget to drop me a line to say hello!